WIN A FLIGHT!
2014 Waterloo Air Show ‘Win a Flight’ Contest Rules & Regulations
1. To qualify for the Waterloo Air Show ‘Win a Flight’ contest, entrants must follow the instructions outlined by the outlet they are entering through: Rogers Radio: 96.7 CHYM, 570 News & 106. 7 Country; Corus Entertainment: 1460 CJOY & Magic 106.1 and Waterloo Air Show’s Facebook page.
2. The ‘Win a Flight’ prize is one back seat ride in a World War II Harvard aircraft from the Canadian Harvard Aircraft Association, during the Harvard Dawn Patrol, a 4-plane formation flight on Saturday, June 28th 2014 taking place at the Region of Waterloo International Airport.
3. Rain date is Sunday, June 29th 2014 at the Region of Waterloo InternationalAirport. If there is another rain/weather/operational or other unforeseen delay, there will be no further opportunity to execute the flight.
4. The winner may offer their winning seat to another person.
5. The winner must be at least 18 years of age and physically capable to climb into and out of the passenger seat unassisted.
6. Winners may bring family and/or friends to watch their flight experience.
7. All passengers must sign a Canadian Harvard Aircraft Association waiver before flying, which includes a 1-year membership (paid by the Waterloo Air Show) to the Association.
8. Winners must be deemed fit to fly by Canadian Harvard Aircraft Association crew members.